New features and resolved issues.
August 3, 2018
- Performance and stability improvements
August 2, 2018
- Fixed: Student ID numbers were omitted when instructors uploaded class rosters.
- Fixed: Class keys were incorrectly accepted for trashed course sections.
August 1, 2018
Enable Cengage Unlimited for WebAssign.
July 5, 2018
- Users can update their account details at cengage.com.
June 29, 2018
- Performance: Improved performance for some symbolic mode questions that can't be evaluated.
- Fixed: Instructors couldn't see class insights for a specific student.
June 13, 2018
- Fixed: A small number of algebraic mode questions were not graded correctly.
May 30, 2018
- Fixed: Instructors testing certain "pop-up" tutorials saw a 500 internal server error message.
May 22, 2018
- Privacy: Require users to specify their birth year and marketing opt-in preferences for compliance with privacy regulations.
- Fixed: Problems opening password-protected LockDown Browser® assignments.
- Fixed: Problems submitting timed LockDown Browser assignments.
May 12, 2018
- Security: Ensure all institutions are accessing WebAssign using https.
May 2, 2018
- Fixed: Some non-Cengage eBooks couldn't be opened during the grace period.
- Fixed: After an instructor copied a course to a new term and then copied sections in the course, students could not open assignments in the copied sections.
- Updated eBook integration for Vitalsource so instructors can access the course eBook without payment.
- Security: Update links to non-WebAssign content to use https.
April 25, 2018
- Fixed: Some students saw an error message after signing in.
- Fixed: Some instructors saw an error in the question browser.
- Fixed: Incorrect validation message was shown for students signing in with incorrect credentials after entering a class key.
February 23, 2018
- Fixed: Users and schools with apostrophes in their names could not view Class Insights.
- Fixed: Some secondary instructors could not view Class Insights.
- Fixed: Ask Your Teacher was not available to students after the instructor changed class key settings.
- Fixed: Copying scheduled assignments to an existing section reset the billing settings for the section, resulting in students incorrectly being asked to purchase access.
- Fixed: Users were not alerted if they left a required field blank when creating a new Cengage account (but they could not proceed without adding the missing information).
January 22, 2018
- When uploading rosters, instructors can choose to send an email to enrolled students with links to help them sign in or reset their password.
January 6, 2018
- Instructors can change students' Cengage passwords if enabled for the school.
- Fixed a problem with uploading comma-separated roster files.