Advanced Integration for Canvas
Advanced integration provides additional features, including score syncing to Canvas™.
Advanced integration provides the following features in addition to those of the basic integration:
- You can add your WebAssign assignments to Canvas.
- Your students access WebAssign assignments via the corresponding Canvas activities.
- Your students' scores on WebAssign assignments are synced back to the corresponding Canvas activities.
Before You Begin
For all LMS integrations:
- Set up integration at the start of the term, and only for WebAssign course sections with no enrolled students.
- Turn off self-enrollment for your WebAssign course.
For advanced integration with Canvas:
- Each Canvas section must be associated with only one WebAssign section.
- Adjust or override assignment scores in WebAssign, not in Canvas.
- Scores for manually added assignments are not synced to Canvas.
- WebAssign GradeBook calculations are not synced to Canvas.
- Assignment scores greater than 100% or less than 0% are not synced to Canvas.
- Assignment points in Canvas might not match points in WebAssign exactly.
Let your students know:
Requesting Advanced Integration
If Advanced Integration is not shown under LMS Integration on the Class Settings page, request that advanced integration for Canvas be turned on for your school.