Advanced Integration for Moodle
Advanced integration is available for testing by request. It provides additional features, including score syncing to Moodle™.
Advanced integration provides the following features in addition to those of the basic integration:
- You can add your WebAssign assignments to Moodle.
- Your students access WebAssign assignments via the corresponding Moodle activities.
- Your students' scores on WebAssign assignments are synced back to the corresponding Moodle activities.
- Assignment scores are synced to Moodle as percentages, so points shown in Moodle might not exactly match the points in WebAssign.
- Calculated category averages and grades are not synced.
- Make any adjustments or overrides to assignment scores in WebAssign, not in Moodle.
Changes to WebAssign assignment scores made in Moodle are overwritten when scores are synced from WebAssign.
Supported and Unsupported Course/Section Models
In both Moodle and WebAssign, you can organize your class sections into courses. While multiple Moodle sections can be associated with the same WebAssign section, each Moodle course can be associated with only one WebAssign section.
- Supported Models
Each Moodle course is associated with only one WebAssign section.
- Unsupported Models
Moodle courses are associated with multiple WebAssign sections.
Requesting Advanced Integration
To request advanced integration be enabled for your school, open a support case.