Advanced Integration for Sakai
Advanced integration is available for testing by request. It provides additional features, including score syncing to Sakai®.
Advanced integration provides the following features in addition to those of the basic integration:
- You can add your WebAssign assignments to Sakai.
- Your students access WebAssign assignments via the corresponding Sakai activities.
- Your students' scores on WebAssign assignments are synced back to the corresponding Sakai activities.
- Assignment scores are synced to Sakai as percentages, so points shown in Sakai might not exactly match the points in WebAssign.
- Calculated category averages and grades are not synced.
- Make any adjustments or overrides to assignment scores in WebAssign, not in Sakai.
Changes to WebAssign assignment scores made in Sakai are overwritten when scores are synced from WebAssign.
Supported and Unsupported Course/Section Models
In both Sakai and WebAssign, you can organize your class sections into courses. While multiple Sakai sections can be associated with the same WebAssign section, each Sakai course can be associated with only one WebAssign section.
- Supported Models
Each Sakai course is associated with only one WebAssign section.
- Unsupported Models
Sakai courses are associated with multiple WebAssign sections.
Requesting Advanced Integration
To request advanced integration be enabled for your school, open a support case.