If available, instructors and students can access WebAssign assignments from Brightspace®. Brightspace is also known as D2L® or Desire2Learn®.
To request Brightspace integration, open a support case.
Basic integration between Brightspace and WebAssign provides automatic rostering of students and single sign-on to WebAssign from Brightspace:
- Students access WebAssign directly from Brightspace and do not need to log in to WebAssign separately.
- When a student accesses WebAssign the first time, she can either create a new WebAssign user account or link to her existing account.
- When a student accesses WebAssign for the first time, she is automatically added to your WebAssign class roster.
- Integration does not enable single sign-on to Brightspace from WebAssign.
- Students who drop the Brightspace section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
- Students who transfer out of the Brightspace section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.