If available, instructors and students can access WebAssign assignments from Moodle™.
To request Moodle integration, open a support case.
Basic integration between Moodle and WebAssign provides automatic rostering of students and single sign-on to WebAssign from Moodle:
- Students access WebAssign directly from Moodle and do not need to log in to WebAssign separately.
- When a student accesses WebAssign the first time, she can either create a new WebAssign user account or link to her existing account.
- When a student accesses WebAssign for the first time, she is automatically added to your WebAssign class roster.
- Integration does not enable single sign-on to Moodle from WebAssign.
- Students who drop the Moodle section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
- Students who transfer out of the Moodle section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.