If available, instructors and students can access WebAssign assignments from Sakai®.
To request Sakai integration, open a support case.
Basic integration between Sakai and WebAssign provides automatic rostering of students and single sign-on to WebAssign from Sakai:
- Students access WebAssign directly from Sakai and do not need to log in to WebAssign separately.
- When a student accesses WebAssign the first time, she can either create a new WebAssign user account or link to her existing account.
- When a student accesses WebAssign for the first time, she is automatically added to your WebAssign class roster.
- Integration does not enable single sign-on to Sakai from WebAssign.
- Students who drop the Sakai section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
- Students who transfer out of the Sakai section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.