Change Your Contact Information
From time to time, you might need to update your email address or other contact information.
- Easily reset your password if you forget it
- Receive notification from WebAssign about new features
- Receive notifications (if enabled) of extension requests or other communications from your students
- Receive messages from WebAssign Customer Support when needed
WebAssign will not give, sell, rent, loan, or otherwise disclose your personal information, except when we have your permission, are required to by law, or have a reasonable need to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of WebAssign, its users, or the public. In no event will WebAssign violate the federal privacy rights of students as established by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) at 20 U.S.C. 1232g and 34 C.F.R. part 99. For more information, see webassign.com/corporate/privacy/.
Only your name and institution are disclosed to your students. To share information such as your phone number or office location with your students, include it in your syllabus or in a class announcement.
- Click My Options in the top right.
- Click the Personal Info tab if it is not already selected.
Add or edit the information in any of the following boxes.
Required. Your first name and any prefixes such as Dr.
Required. Your last name and any suffixes such as PhD.
Required. The email address where you want to receive any WebAssign notifications you have enabled.
Your email address is not changed until you confirm the new email address as described in step 6.
Your department at your school.
1791 Varsity Drive, Suite 200
Your mailing address (street or post office box) at your school.
Your state or province.
Your Zip or postal code.
The phone number, including country or area code, where you prefer to be reached.
Your fax number, including country or area code.
You need to enter your password twice.Note: If WebAssign uses your institution's authentication server, use your school's method for changing your password.
For more information, see Change Your Password.
Your academic discipline.Note: To change your username or institution, submit a request to WebAssign Customer Support.
Your new account will not have access to your classes, assignments, or questions from your old account, but you can continue to use your old account to access this information.
- Enter your current password in the box at the bottom.
- Click Save.
If you changed your email address, complete the following steps to confirm your
new email address:
- Check your email for the new email address.
- Open the message from email@example.com with the subject "Your WebAssign Email Address".
- Click the link in the email or paste it into your browser's address bar. If necessary, log into WebAssign.
Your email address is updated in WebAssign.