Change the Time for Auto-Sync Between Blackboard and WebAssign
For WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later, you can change when course data is synced if you have enabled automatic syncing in the building block.
Note: Requires WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later.
Blackboard® and WebAssign can synchronize the following data:
- Course rosters can be synced one way from Blackboard to WebAssign.
- Assignment scores can be synced one way from WebAssign to Blackboard.
- Log in to Blackboard as a system administrator.
Navigate to the list of installed building blocks.
- Open the administrator panel.
- Under Building Blocks, click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Beside the WebAssign building block, click Settings.
- Click Auto-Sync.
- Under Control, ensure that Sync Rosters and Grades is set to Enable.
Under Processing, select the Time of
Day when the sync should start.
Note: The time of day is specified in Coordinated Universal Time, not your local time.
- Click Save.