Disable Auto-Sync Between Blackboard and WebAssign
For WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later, you can turn off automatic syncing of course data between Blackboard® and WebAssign.
Automatic syncing of data is disabled by default.
Note: Requires WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later.
Blackboard and WebAssign can synchronize the following data:
- Course rosters can be synced one way from Blackboard to WebAssign.
- Assignment scores can be synced one way from WebAssign to Blackboard.
- Sign in to Blackboard as a system administrator.
Navigate to the list of installed building blocks.
- Open the administrator panel.
- Under Building Blocks, click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Beside the WebAssign building block, click Settings.
- Click Auto-Sync.
- Under Control, set Sync Rosters and Grades to Disable.
- Click Save.