Enable Auto-Sync Between Blackboard and WebAssign
For WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later, you can turn on automatic syncing of course data between Blackboard® and WebAssign.
Automatic syncing of data is disabled by default.
- Course rosters can be synced one way from Blackboard to WebAssign.
- Assignment scores can be synced one way from WebAssign to Blackboard.
- Sign in to Blackboard as a system administrator.
Navigate to the list of installed building blocks.
- Open the administrator panel.
- Under Building Blocks, click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Click WebAssign building block and select Settings.
- Click Auto-Sync.
- Under Control, set Sync Rosters and Grades to Enable.
Under Processing, select the Time of
Day when the sync should start.
Note The time of day is specified in Coordinated Universal Time, not your local time.
- Click Save.
Automatic syncing of data is enabled for the specified time. The Blackboard system sends you an email containing the sync log after each sync.