Enable Auto-Sync Between Blackboard and WebAssign
For WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later, you can turn on automatic syncing of course data between Blackboard® and WebAssign.
Automatic syncing of data is disabled by default.
- Course rosters can be synced one way from Blackboard to WebAssign.
- Assignment scores can be synced one way from WebAssign to Blackboard.
- Sign in to Blackboard as a system administrator.
Navigate to the list of installed building blocks.
- Open the administrator panel.
- Under Building Blocks, click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Click WebAssign building block and select Settings.
- Click Auto-Sync.
- Under Control, set Sync Rosters and Grades to Enable.
Under Processing, select the Time of
Day when the sync should start.
Note: The time of day is specified in Coordinated Universal Time, not your local time.
- Click Save.
Automatic syncing of data is enabled for the specified time. The Blackboard system sends you an email containing the sync log after each sync.