Review Logs for Syncs Between Blackboard and WebAssign
For WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later, you can view or delete logs for each automatic data sync operation.
The Blackboard® system sends you an email containing the sync log after each sync.
Note: Requires WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later.
Blackboard and WebAssign can synchronize the following data:
- Course rosters can be synced one way from Blackboard to WebAssign.
- Assignment scores can be synced one way from WebAssign to Blackboard.
- Sign in to Blackboard as a system administrator.
Navigate to the list of installed building blocks.
- Open the administrator panel.
- Under Building Blocks, click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Click WebAssign building block and select Settings.
- Click Auto-Sync.
View the logs at the bottom of the Auto-Sync rosters and
- To view a log, click the log name.
- To delete a log, click Remove beside the log entry.