Question Browser Right Side
You use the right side of the Question Browser window to review and manage questions added to your assignment.
The right side of the Question Browser allows you to view questions on your assignment (including questions you have added to your assignment), manage question pools, view your assignment time estimate, and update your assignment. You can view assignment content using either a Summary or QID List view.
Summary shows a preview of questions and question pools on the assignment. This preview reflects any changes made in the Question Browser, so it might be different than the assignment state shown in the Assignment Editor.
- see the time estimates for questions on the assignment
- see the time estimate for the entire assignment
- select questions and add them to question pools
- remove questions from question pools
- set the number of questions to use in a pool
- remove questions from the assignment
- change the order of questions on an assignment
- update your assignment with changes made in the Question Browser
QID List shows the QIDs of questions included on the assignment.
- # is the number of questions a student is assigned from the question pool
- QID is the QID number of each question in the pool
- Duplicate QIDs: A question can only be included on an assignment once
- Invalid QIDs: If a QID does not exist in the system WebAssign® cannot validate the question
- Question Pool syntax errors: These errors can include using a non-numeric character within the question pool, using too many colons or not using a colon, and not properly using semicolons