Instead of letting students enroll themselves, you can create WebAssign® user accounts for
your students by uploading or copying and pasting student information from a roster
- You explicitly control which students have access to your
- You can assign usernames for your students.
usernames for an institution must be unique. If a username is
already taken, a period and a number are appended to it,
for example, allen.mary.2
- You can ensure that your students' information is
- Students do not have an opportunity to mistakenly create
- Depending on the size of your class and how you receive
roster information from your school, preparing a roster file
for use might be a considerable effort.
- You must manually add late additions to your class before
those students can begin work in WebAssign.