Add Questions to an Existing Question Pool
You can add questions to an existing question pool.
- In the Assignment Editor, click Question Browser.
- Add the questions to your assignment that you want to use in the question pool.
- In the question list on the right, select the check box for each question you want to add to the pool.
- Click , where pool is the question pool to which you want to add questions.
- If needed, change the number of pool questions that will be included on the assignment by selecting a different number for Use in the pool heading.
When you are done, click Update Assignment at the bottom
of the list of assignment questions.
Important: Your assignment is not changed until you click Update Assignment.
The Question Browser closes and your changes are shown in the Assignment Editor.