Duplicate Shared Assignments
You can create a new copy of any assignment that has been shared with you.
To duplicate an assignment that was shared with you:
Open the assignment in the Assignment Editor.
- If you know the assignment ID: Click Search in the toolbar. Select Assignment and type the assignment ID. Click Go.
- If the assignment is scheduled to one of your classes: Click ClassView and select your class if necessary. Click view for the assignment that you want to duplicate. In the Assignment Previewer, click Open in Editor.
- If the assignment was shared with you using group permission: Click Assignments > Search. For Permission/Groups, select the permission group for the assignment that was shared with you. Click Search. Click edit for the assignment that you want to duplicate.
In the Assignment Editor, click Duplicate.
The original assignment is closed and a copy is opened in the Assignment Editor. By default, the name of the duplicated assignment is "Duplicate of" followed by the name of the original assignment.Note:
- Questions from copyrighted textbooks that have not been adopted for your classes are not copied from the original assignment.
- Questions that have available question updates are not copied from the original assignment.
- Make your changes to the new assignment, and then click Save.