Duplicate Shared Assignments
You can create a new copy of any assignment that has been shared with you.
Open the assignment in the Assignment Editor.
- If you know the assignment ID: Click Search in the toolbar. Select Assignment and type the assignment ID. Click Go.
- If the assignment is scheduled to one of your classes: Click ClassView and select your class if necessary. Click view for the assignment that you want to duplicate. In the Assignment Previewer, click Open in Editor.
- If the assignment was shared with you using group permission: Click Permission/Groups, select the permission group for the assignment that was shared with you. Click Search. Click edit for the assignment that you want to duplicate. . For
In the Assignment Editor, click Duplicate.
The original assignment is closed and a copy is opened in the Assignment Editor. By default, the name of the duplicated assignment is "Duplicate of" followed by the name of the original assignment.Note:
- Questions from copyrighted textbooks that have not been adopted for your classes are not copied from the original assignment.
- Questions that have available question updates are not copied from the original assignment.
- Make your changes to the new assignment, and then click Save.