Edit Existing Assignments
You can edit assignments that you created or assignments that have been shared with you for collaboration using group permissions.
Important: Changing a scheduled assignment for which students have already submitted responses can affect scoring. Consider whether you need to make your changes to the scheduled assignment, or whether you should instead create a copy of the scheduled assignment and change the copy. If you decide to make changes, you should consider rescoring your assignment. For more information about recoring, see Rescore Assignments
To edit one of your assignments:
List your assignments.
You can list assignments in several ways:
- Click to list all of your assignments.
- Click Folders and navigate to a folder to list assignments that have been filed in the folder, or to My Unfiled Assignments to list assignments that have not been filed.
- Click ClassView, and select your class if necessary, to see only assignments scheduled to that class.
With any of these methods, you can click column headings to sort the listed assignments.Note:
- If you have scheduled assignments in your classes that were created by other instructors, you might not be able to edit them.
- If you have scheduled or propagated an assignment that contained question updates, the original version of the assignment is listed only for the classes to which it was originally scheduled. The updated version of the assignment is listed in your My Assignments and Folders and for classes to which it was later scheduled or propagated.
- Click edit for the assignment that you want to change.
- Make your changes to the assignment, and then click Save.
© 2013 Advanced Instructional Systems, Inc. (revised November 2013)