Designate Key Concepts in a Personal Study Plan
You can optionally flag specific sections as "key concepts" to let your students know that these sections are especially important. Your students will see a flag icon beside the sections you have flagged when they take the Personal Study Plan.
Flagging key concepts is strictly a communications tool and has no other impact on the behavior or scoring of the Personal Study Plan.
To identify sections as key concepts in a Personal Study Plan:
Open the My Classes or ClassView
- For My Classes, click and find the section you want.
- For ClassView, click Jump to Class and select the section you want.
- Click the Personal Study Plan tab.
The Personal Study Plan settings window is displayed.
- Select the Flag Key Concepts check box.
- Expand a chapter with sections that you want to flag by clicking .
Click the flag icon for a section to change its status.
Flag Color Status The section is not a key concept. The section is a key concept.
- Click Save.