Rescore Assignments for Affected Students
If a problem with assignment scoring affects only one or a few students, you do not need to rescore the assignment for the entire class. Instead, rescore the assignment just for the affected students.
To rescore an assignment for a specific student:
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
- In your ClassView page, click scores for the assignment you need to rescore.
- In the Scores page, click the name of the student whose assignment you need to rescore.
- In the Responses page, click Rescore.
- Under Question, select the check boxes for the questions you need to rescore.
Under Rescore Type, select the scoring method you want to use:
Note: Not all Rescore options are always displayed. If you have Scoring Answers setting for the assignment set to Last Submission, you can rescore using Last Submission or Best Submission. All other types of scoring only allow you to rescore using the assignment's current Scoring Answers setting.
- Last Submission rescores using the final submission for each question
- Best Submission rescores using the best submission for each question part
- Under Students, make sure that the student is selected. This ensures that you are rescoring only the selected student's assignment.
- Under Rescore Other Sections, ensure that the current section is selected. This ensures that you are rescoring only the current class section.
- Click Rescore. The rescoring progress is displayed.
- Click Finished.
© 2015 Advanced Instructional Systems, Inc. (revised July 2015)