Change Your WebAssign Password
You should change your password occasionally to ensure the security of your WebAssign account.
You can't use this procedure to change your Cengage password.
Depending on your school, different password rules apply. When you change your password, the minimum password rules for your school are displayed. Your password is case-sensitive, so, for example, 1AmCa3s@r is not the same as 1amca3s@r.
- Use at least 10 characters. Increasing the length of your password increases its strength exponentially. Your password can be up to 30 characters long.
- Use spaces. Using a phrase is one way to increase the length of your password without making it more difficult to remember.
- Use both uppercase and lowercase characters.
- Use two or more numbers.
- Use two or more symbols.
Do not include personally identifiable information like names, ID numbers, phone numbers, or birthdays in your password.
- Click My Options in the top right.
- Click the Personal Info tab if it is not already selected.
- In Change Password, enter your new password, and then re-enter it for confirmation.
- Enter your current password in the box at the bottom.
- Click Save.