Access WebAssign From Brightspace
If enabled, you can log in to WebAssign directly from your Brightspace® class. Brightspace is also known as D2L® or Desire2Learn®.
- You can't log in to Brightspace from WebAssign.
- Ask your instructor if you are not sure whether your course uses Brightspace and WebAssign.
- Log in to Brightspace and navigate to your class.
- Click the WebAssign tool or a WebAssign assignment.
The first time you access WebAssign from Brightspace, either link your current WebAssign account or
create a new one.
To do this Do this Link your existing WebAssign account
- Enter your WebAssign username and password.
- Click Link Account.
Create a new WebAssign account
- Click I don't have a WebAssign account.
- Choose a username.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click Create Account.
Your account is linked or created and you are enrolled in the WebAssign class your instructor created.