Look Up Your WebAssign Username
You can request to have your WebAssign username and institution code sent the email address associated with your account.
Your Cengage username is usually your email address. If not, or if you have problems with your Cengage username, contact customer support.
- Go to https://webassign.net/login.html.
- On the sign-in page, click Forget beside the WebAssign username field.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Click Submit.
If your account does not have an associated email address (often for K-12), ask your instructor to look up your username.
If you don't receive an email message with your WebAssign username:
- Check that the message was not mistakenly flagged as spam or junk mail.
- If you have more than one email address, try entering another one.
You will only receive a message if the email address you provide matches the email address for a WebAssign account.
- Ask your instructor to look up your username.