Answer Marvin JS Questions
Some questions require you to use Marvin JS to draw chemical structures that are automatically scored in WebAssign.
In your assignments, Marvin JS questions display an answer box with the Marvin JS label. At the top of the box is a help link.
Some Marvin JS questions require you to draw a structure or reaction from scratch. Others start with a partially drawn structure or reaction that you must complete.
Click Edit Drawing, or click anywhere in the Marvin JS frame.
- Use the tools to draw the chemical structure or reaction.
If needed, click either , , or .
- Click to undo your last change.
- Click to clear the drawing area.
- Click to discard your work and display the initial drawing.
- When you are finished, click Submit Answer.