Answer Scored Tutorial Questions
Tutorial questions have multiple parts that are completed sequentially to help you work through learning a concept. Scored tutorial questions are displayed in your assignment and count toward your assignment score.
Try to answer the first part of the question.
After you answer the part correctly, use all of your submissions, or skip the part:
- If you think you know the answer, enter it and click
Your answer is scored. If your answer is incorrect, you can continue to submit new answers until you either answer the question correctly or run out of submissions. The maximum number of submissions is set by your instructor.
- If you cannot answer the question, click Skip.
- The answer key is shown for that part of the tutorial.
- The next part of the tutorial is shown.
- If you think you know the answer, enter it and click Submit.
Try to answer the next part of the tutorial in the same way.
Continue to answer each tutorial part until you reach the end of the tutorial question.