Receive Email Notifications for Ask Your Teacher Replies
You can turn on email notifications to let you know when your instructor responds to your Ask Your Teacher messages.
- Click Notifications in the menu bar.
- On the Settings tab, select answers an Ask Your Teacher message.
A warning is displayed if you do not have a verified email address in WebAssign.
Click the Notification Contact Info tab and verify that
your email address is correct.
To update your email address:
- Click edit.
- Type your New Email Address.
- Type your Password.
- Click Save.
- Check your email for the new email address.
- Open the message from email@example.com with the subject "Your WebAssign Email Address".
- Click the link in the email or paste it into your browser's address bar. If necessary, sign in to WebAssign.
Your email address is updated in WebAssign.