Answer calcPad® Questions on an iPad
It makes no difference to your grade whether you complete your work on an iPad® or on another supported platform. However, there are some differences in how you work on the iPad:
- The expression is displayed larger while you are editing it.
- You can't copy or paste parts of the expression.
- Because you can't use arrow keys to navigate in the expression, tap to change your insertion point when needed.
- Tapping the pad button is usually faster and easier than using the keyboard.
- To prevent the on-screen keyboard from hiding part of the problem or your work, turn your iPad to work in portrait mode. Also, consider using a split keyboard.