Question Parts Submission Rule
If the Assignment Submission rule at the top of your assignment reads For this assignment, you submit answers by question parts, the number of submissions for each answer box is counted independently. The number of submissions remaining changes only if you submit a new or changed answer.
With this rule:
- Each question part can have a different number of allowed submissions.
- Each time you submit your answers, only question parts with new or changed answers are submitted.
- No submissions are used for question parts that you did not change.
|To do this||Do this|
|View your used and allowed submissions for each question part||
The question parts display numbered labels so you can identify them in the question.
Submissions are always displayed as used_submissions/total_allowed_submissions.
|Submit one question part at a time||
|Submit one question at a time||
|Submit multiple changed questions||
|Submit the entire assignment||
- Don't wait until the last minute to submit your answers.
- Some questions award bonus or penalty points based on when you submit your answers or how many
submissions you use.
You might receive fewer points if you change a correct answer, submit it, and then submit your original answer again. This applies even when "best" grading is used.