Questions Submission Rule
If the Assignment Submission rule at the top of your assignment reads For this assignment, you submit answers by questions, the number of submissions for each question is counted independently. The number of submissions remaining changes only if you submit a new or changed answer.
With this rule:
- Each question can have a different number of allowed submissions.
- Each time you submit your answers, only questions with new or changed answers are submitted. However, the entire question is submitted, including unanswered question parts and question parts for which you did not change your answer.
- No submissions are used for questions that you did not change.
|To do this||Do this|
|View your used and allowed submissions for each question||
Submissions are always displayed as used_submissions/total_allowed_submissions.
|Submit one question at a time||
|Submit multiple changed questions||
|Submit the entire assignment||
- Don't wait until the last minute to submit your answers.
- Some questions award bonus or penalty points based on when you submit your answers or how many
submissions you use.
You might receive fewer points if you change a correct answer, submit it, and then submit your original answer again. This applies even when "best" grading is used.