- A simple, user-friendly interface that lets you quickly master the essential functions like building a class and creating assignments without a lot of guesswork.
- Instant feedback for students to engage them in the moment they are working a problem.
- A dedicated customer support staff to help you master both the basic and advanced functionality of the system.
- Ability to add your own questions and upload your own materials for student use.
- A full communications system to reach your students with built-in discussion forums, private messages, and a help desk.
- A powerful GradeBook that allows you to manage your class grades, set grade curves, extend deadlines, and export results.
Oxford University Press and WebAssign have partnered to provide you with the best content and delivery system to address all of your homework and assessment needs. This partnership gives you the power to assign randomized homework questions from the text you've selected for your students. Benefits of using content from Oxford University Press in WebAssign:
|Chemistry Back to Top|
Atkins, de Paula, and Keeler
|All Chapters Available|