Advanced Integration for Brightspace
Advanced integration provides additional features, including score syncing to Brightspace®.
Advanced integration provides the following features in addition to those of the basic integration:
- You can add your WebAssign assignments to Brightspace.
- Your students access WebAssign assignments via the corresponding Brightspace activities.
- Your students' scores on WebAssign assignments are synced back to the corresponding Brightspace activities.
Before You Begin
Set up integration at the start of the term, and only for WebAssign course sections with no enrolled students.
- students are already enrolled
- you gave students a class key to self-enroll
For advanced integration with Brightspace:
- Each Brightspace section must be associated with only one WebAssign section.
- Don't enable both basic and advanced integration for the same course.
- Schedule all of your assignments for the current WebAssign section before setting up the integration.Important Do not import the same WebAssign assignments more than once to Brightspace. Doing so will cause syncing problems.Important After importing assignments to Brightspace, you must manually link each assignment to WebAssign.
- Adjust or override assignment scores in Brightspace, not in WebAssign.
- Scores for manually added assignments are not synced to Brightspace.
- WebAssign GradeBook calculations are not synced to Brightspace.
- Assignment scores greater than 100% or less than 0% are not synced to Brightspace.
- Assignment points in Brightspace might not match points in WebAssign exactly.
Let your students know:
Requesting Advanced Integration
If Advanced Integration is not shown under LMS Integration on the Class Settings page, contact your Learning Consultant. If needed, you can find your Learning Consultant at cengage.com/repfinder/.