If available, instructors and students can access WebAssign assignments from Brightspace®. Brightspace is also known as D2L® or Desire2Learn®.
Basic integration between Brightspace and WebAssign provides automatic rostering of students and single sign-on:
- Students can open WebAssign from Brightspace without signing in to WebAssign separately.
- The first time each student opens WebAssign from Brightspace, they are added to your WebAssign class roster.
- Students can't open Brightspace from WebAssign.
- Students who drop the Brightspace section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
- Students who transfer out of the Brightspace section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
Before You Begin
Set up integration at the start of the term, and only for WebAssign course sections with no enrolled students.
- students are already enrolled
- you gave students a class key to self-enroll
Requesting Brightspace Integration
If Brightspace integration is not shown under LMS Integration on the Class Settings page, contact your Learning Consultant. If needed, you can find your Learning Consultant at cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/contact/#locations.