If available, instructors and students can access WebAssign assignments from Canvas™.
Basic integration between Canvas and WebAssign provides automatic rostering of students and single sign-on:
- Students can open WebAssign from Canvas without signing in to WebAssign separately.
- The first time each student opens WebAssign from Canvas, they are added to your WebAssign class roster.
- Students can't open Canvas from WebAssign.
- Students who drop the Canvas section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
- Students who transfer out of the Canvas section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
Before You Begin
Set up integration at the start of the term, and only for WebAssign course sections with no enrolled students.
- students are already enrolled
- you gave students a class key to self-enroll
Requesting Canvas Integration
If Canvas integration is not shown under LMS Integration on the Class Settings page, contact your Learning Consultant. If needed, you can find your Learning Consultant at cengage.com/repfinder/.