If available, instructors and students can access WebAssign assignments from Moodle™.
Basic integration between Moodle and WebAssign provides automatic rostering of students and single sign-on:
- Students can open WebAssign from Moodle without signing in to WebAssign separately.
- The first time each student opens WebAssign from Moodle, they are added to your WebAssign class roster.
- Students can't open Moodle from WebAssign.
- Students who drop the Moodle section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
- Students who transfer out of the Moodle section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
Before You Begin
Set up integration at the start of the term, and only for WebAssign course sections with no enrolled students.
- students are already enrolled
- you gave students a class key to self-enroll
Requesting Moodle Integration
If Moodle integration is not shown under LMS Integration on the Class Settings page, contact your Learning Consultant. If needed, you can find your Learning Consultant at cengage.com/repfinder/.