Sync Blackboard and WebAssign Data Now
For WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later, you can perform manual syncing of course data between Blackboard® and WebAssign.
You can manually sync data even if automatic syncing is not enabled.
- Course rosters can be synced one way from Blackboard to WebAssign.
- Assignment scores can be synced one way from WebAssign to Blackboard.
- Sign in to Blackboard as a system administrator.
Navigate to the list of installed building blocks.
- Open the administrator panel.
- Under Building Blocks, click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Click WebAssign building block and select Settings.
- Click Auto-Sync.
- Click Save and Sync Now.
The sync is performed and a log is emailed to you.