Class Insights Bar Graphs and Statistics
Each assignment, question, and question part on the Details page displays a horizontal stacked bar graph showing its performance data.
- all topic questions on an assignment
- a specific question
- a specific question part
List Students by Status for a Question Part
When viewing the Question Part Statistics, you can view a list of all students in your section matching a particular performance criterion for the question part.
Although Class Insights is not currently intended to identify "at risk" students, you can use this feature to:
- Identify students who might be struggling with a particular topic.
- Start troubleshooting a flagged question part by identifying whose answers were
scored as incorrect.
In the occasional event that a flagged question turns out to have a problem, you might also use this information to know which students should receive a grade adjustment or other remedy.
|To do this||Do this|
|View statistics for a bar graph||Click the bar graph.
Depending on which bar graph you click, the Assignment Statistics, Question Statistics, or Question Part Statistics panel opens.
|List students by status for a question part||
|View analytics for a specific student||Click the student's name in the Question Part Statistics panel.|
|Close the statistics panel||Click .|
- The number of students indicated as not completing questions or question parts in a question pool is not meaningful.
- You can't view statistical information about the question pool as a whole.