If available, you and your students can access WebAssign assignments from Coursera®.
Basic integration between Coursera and WebAssign provides automatic rostering of students and single sign-on:
- Students can open WebAssign from Coursera without signing in to WebAssign separately.
- The first time each student opens WebAssign from Coursera, they are added to your WebAssign class roster.
- Students can't open Coursera from WebAssign.
- Students who drop the Coursera section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
- Students who transfer out of the Coursera section are not dropped from the WebAssign section.
Before You Begin
Set up integration at the start of the term, and only for WebAssign course sections with no enrolled students.
- students are already enrolled
- you gave students a class key to self-enroll
Requesting Coursera Integration
If Coursera integration is not shown under LMS Integration on the Class Settings page, contact your Learning Consultant. If needed, you can find your Learning Consultant at cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/contact/#locations.