Add Free Additional Content
WebAssign provides many discipline-specific question sets and Personal Study Plans® that can be used in your courses at no additional charge to your students.
The question sets and Personal Study Plans that are available vary by discipline.
To add free question sets or Personal Study Plans when creating your course:
- Click Free Additional Content.
- Select the resources you want to use.
- Click Apply.
To add free question sets or Personal Study Plans after creating your course:
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
- Click Edit Class Settings.
- Click Add Textbooks & Free Additional Content.
- Select one or more items in the Free Additional Content list.
- Click Save.
If you selected a Personal Study Plan, you will need to enable it in the Personal Study Plan tab after creating your course.