You can add security and time restrictions to an assignment, require students to pass one or more prerequisite assignments before starting work on an assignment, or schedule an assignment to be completed as group work.
Security and Time Restrictions
- Password Protected
- To open the assignment, your students must enter a password you create.
- IP Address (Location) Restricted
- To open the assignment, your students must be signed in to WebAssign from a specific location. You can configure IP addresses from which to allow or prevent access.
- LockDown Browser® Required
- The assignment will be opened in LockDown Browser, a third party tool that helps restrict students' ability to use other applications or access other Web sites while completing the assignment.
- Timed Assignment
- Your students have a specified amount of time to complete the assignment after it is started. A timer is displayed in the assignment to indicate the remaining time.
- Conditional Release
- Each student must achieve a threshold score on a prerequisite assignment before starting the assignment with the conditional release restriction enabled.
- Group Assignment
- Your students collaborate on the assignment in groups you define.