WebAssign Grace Period and Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
If your students are required to pay for WebAssign for a class, they will have a grace period of up to 14 days, as well as a 14-day Cengage Unlimited trial period, during which they can use WebAssign without purchasing access. If your students are required to pay for WebAssign for a class, they will have a grace period of up to 14 days.
WebAssign Grace Period
The grace period begins with the class start date set in WebAssign.
During the grace period:
- Your students can complete their coursework in WebAssign.
- At the publisher's discretion, they might also have access to the eBook for your class, if one is available.
- Each time your students access your class, they will be reminded to purchase access or enter an access code.
After the grace period, all of your students' work is still available to you. To continue using Cengage, your students must either purchase access online or enter a valid access code.
Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
The trial period begins when you click Start Trial in the sidebar.
During the trial period:
- Your students can complete their coursework in WebAssign and other Cengage platforms.
- Your students have access to Cengage eBooks, study tools, and other resources.
If the WebAssign grace period and Cengage Unlimited trial period are running at the same time, your students have access to your course until the later of the two end dates.