Integrate WebAssign With Your Blackboard Course
New for Spring 2021: Link your Blackboard® and WebAssign courses to provide access to WebAssign content from Blackboard.
Note If your institution uses the old WebAssign-Blackboard integration, see Set Up LMS Integration (Old).
Your Blackboard administrator must have set up the Cengage tool in Blackboard.
With this integration:
- You and your students access your WebAssign courses from Blackboard.
- Create your course in Blackboard.
- Choose one of the following:
- In your WebAssign course, assign the activities you want to use.
- Add Links in Blackboard to WebAssign Activities and Resources
Multisection Courses Using WebAssign Course Templates and Sections
Sign in to Cengage and create your WebAssign
course template and sections.
- Create your course template.
- In your course template, assign the activities you want to use.
- From your course template, create your course sections and set each section's information, including section name, meeting time, and instructors or TAs.
- Create your first Blackboard course section and link it to one of your WebAssign course sections.
Multisection Courses (Not Using Course Templates)
- Create your first WebAssign course section and assign the activities you want to use.
- Create your first Blackboard course section and link it to your first WebAssign section.