Integrate WebAssign With Your Moodle Course
New for Spring 2021: Link your Moodle™ and WebAssign courses to provide access to WebAssign content from Moodle.
Note If your institution uses the old WebAssign-Moodle integration, see Set Up LMS Integration (Old).
Your Moodle administrator must have set up the Cengage tool in Moodle.
With this integration:
- You and your students access your WebAssign courses from Moodle.
- Create your course in Moodle.
Choose one of the following:
- Create a New Moodle-Integrated WebAssign Course
- Copy a WebAssign Course to a New Moodle Course
- Integrate an Existing WebAssign Course With MoodleNote Use this method if you are teaching a multi-section course. WebAssign courses created in Moodle are single-section only.
- In your WebAssign course, assign the activities you want to use.
- Add Links in Moodle to WebAssign Activities and Resources