Integrate an Existing WebAssign Course With Brightspace
If you already created the WebAssign course you want to integrate with Brightspace® — and no students are enrolled — integrate your existing course.
- Open your Brightspace course.
Open the Course Builder tool.
If you have not already done so, create a module in your course.
Drag Build Outline to the course
Alternatively, click and select the module location.
- Enter a name for your module, such as WebAssign.
- Optional: Enter a note for your students.
- Optional: If the WebAssign component of your course has a different start or end date from your course in Brightspace, enter those dates in Restrictions.
- Click Create.
- Drag Build Outline to the course outline. from
- Drag Add Content to your module. from
- If prompted, sign in to your Cengage instructor account to link your Brightspace and Cengage accounts.
- Click Add Homework Platform.
Select the textbook or product you want to use from the available course content.
Note If you don't see your content, contact your Cengage representative. If needed, see cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/repfinder/postSecondaryEdFacultyCanada/cengageasia.com/Contact-Ushttp://www.cengage.co.in/Rep_Locatorcengage.co.uk/education/contact-us-2/au.cengage.com/repfinderlatinoamerica.cengage.com/contacto/ (Latin America) or cengage.com.br/contato/ (Brazil).
- To only see WebAssign results, click Filter Results and set Filter By to WebAssign.
Select Link to an existing course or section.
Your unlinked courses and course sections with no student enrollments for the selected title are listed.
- Select the course or section you want to link and click Continue.
- Click the Content tab.
Click the link to your WebAssign course.
If prompted, read and accept the service agreement.