Create a WebAssign Course in NGLSync
Create a WebAssign course from your NGLSync dashboard.
Note These instructions are for K-12 teachers who use NGLSync to manage their WebAssign courses.
- If needed, sign in at nglsync.cengage.com.
- Click Manage Courses to open your Dashboard.
- In the Enrollments section, click Create Course.
- Select your school and click Next.
Select a product and click Next.
You can scroll through the products purchased by your district, or search by name and ISBN.
Enter your course details and click Next.
- Course Name
- Title of your course.
- Start Date
- First day of your course.
- End Date
- Last day of your course.
- The grade from K-12 your students are in. If your course has students in different grades, select Multiple Grades.
- Students will click a link to enroll in your WebAssign course. This is the default setting.
- Your school's NGLSync administrator will upload your roster.
- Review your course information and click Confirm.