Depending on your school, you might sign in to WebAssign directly, or through a school portal, learning management system (LMS), or NGLSync.
- If your institution uses a school portal or LMS, see Sign in for Specific Institutions.
- If you manage your K-12 course through NGLSync, see Sign in With NGLSync.
- If you do not use a school portal, LMS, or NGLSync and you want to sign in for the first time, first see Create an Account.
Before signing in to WebAssign on a shared computer, such as a lab or library computer, exit all open web browsers. Then, open a new browser session to start using WebAssign.
- Go to webassign.net/login.html.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
Enter your password and click Sign In.
Your Cengage Dashboard displays.
Click your WebAssign course.
You are now in your WebAssign course.
After you finish working in WebAssign, sign out and exit the browser completely. This helps ensure that nobody else can access your account.