Some textbooks provide direct links from textbook questions in your assignments to a third-party online tutoring service, along with free access for a trial period.
If this service is available for your textbook, abutton is displayed in textbook questions on your assignments.
If needed, you can turn off the online tutoring links in your assignments.
- Edit the assignment or assignment template settings.
- If needed, expand the Learning Tools & Feedback settings.
In the Hints, Tutorials & eBook Links row, select or clear the check
boxes for Show Before Due Date and Show After Due
This setting affects other features in addition to online tutoring. See Set Hint Display for Assignments.
Your students can purchase extra tutoring time from the tutoring service after the trial period is over.
- Online tutoring is provided as a third-party service and is available only for certain textbooks.
- Online tutors can not access your WebAssign assignments, scores, or grades. They can't grant extensions or provide help with the WebAssign application.
- WebAssign is not responsible for the information or advice provided by an online tutor, or for the functionality or availability of the tutoring service.