Add Questions from Question Resources to Assignments
You can add questions to your assignments from the question resources you are using in your current classes. Question resources are authored collections of questions that are organized like a textbook and have been created with help from WebAssign.
- In the Assignment Editor, click Question Browser.
- If needed, click the home icon to show all of your current question resources.
- Click the title of the question resource you want to use.
- If needed, select a chapter or section from the drop-down menu to see the list of available questions.
- Click the name of a question or Add to add it to the list of assignment questions on the right.
When you are done, click Update Assignment at the bottom
of the list of assignment questions.
Important Your assignment is not changed until you click Update Assignment.
The Question Browser closes and your changes are shown in the Assignment Editor.