Add Questions to an Existing Question Pool
You can add questions to an existing question pool.
- In the Assignment Editor, click Question Browser.
- Add the questions to your assignment that you want to use in the question pool.
- In the question list on the right, select the check box for each question you want to add to the pool.
- Click , where pool is the question pool to which you want to add questions.
- If needed, change the number of pool questions that will be included on the assignment by selecting a different number for Use in the pool heading.
When you are done, click Update Assignment at the bottom
of the list of assignment questions.
Important Your assignment is not changed until you click Update Assignment.
The Question Browser closes and your changes are shown in the Assignment Editor.