Add a Teaching Assistant
You can request a Teaching Assistant (TA) account for your course.
Note This feature is not available for K-12 instructors who manage their courses through NGLSync.
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
- Click Edit Class Settings.
Click the beside Access.
A help bubble displays the following message:
If you need assistance giving access to TAs or other instructors, submit a help request
- Click help request.
- Optional: To change the email address responses will be sent to, click in the Email Address box and enter the preferred destination email address.
In How can we assist you?, select
Complete and attach the TA/Additional Instructor Request Form.
- Download the TA/Additional Instructor Request Form.
- Open the spreadsheet and complete the requested information.
- Save your changes to the spreadsheet.
Upload the spreadsheet that you saved with your requested
- Click Browse or Choose File, depending on your browser.
- Navigate to the file you want to upload.
- Click Open or Choose, depending on your browser.
- On the Submit Help Request page, type your request in the box below Attach File.
- Click Submit. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.