Add Access WebAssign to Your Course Menu
You can add Access WebAssign to your course menu. This makes the Access WebAssign tool more visible to you and your students.
- Log in to Blackboard® as an instructor.
Complete these steps:
Blackboard version Steps 9 and later
- Click the Courses tab.
- Click the course name.
- Click the + button at the top of the course menu.
- Click Create Tool Link.
- Type Access WebAssign in the Name box.
- Select either WebAssign or
Access WebAssign from the
Type menu.Note: The name depends on the version of the WebAssign building block that is installed.
- Select the Available to Users check box.
8 and earler
- Click Manage Course Menu under the Course Options area.
- Click Tool Area.
- Select WebAssign from the Area Type menu.
- Enter an Area name.
- Click Submit.