Bill Your Institution
All new course sections — even when copied from a bill institution section — require students to purchase WebAssign access. To bill your school for access, change the payment method for each new section.
Don't set the payment method to bill institution if your students have access codes or will purchase access individually.
- If you have billing questions, email email@example.com.
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
- Click Edit Class Settings.
- Click the Billing and Resources tab.
- Select Bill Institution as the student fee payment method.
If needed, select either Homework only or
Homework and eBook access.
Only one option might be shown, for example, if no eBook is available or if eBook purchase is required by the publisher.
Select a payment method and enter the requested information.
Payment method Do this: Purchase order (PO) Enter the purchase order number or type pending.
If you have a copy of the purchase order, send it to:
Credit card Do not enter credit card information on this page.
WebAssign will contact your school's billing department.
- Enter the billing contact information.
- To copy billing information to all sections of the course, select Apply to all Sections.
- Click Save.